Nuby Fork and Spoon Travel Set Review

  ***Disclosure: I am a Nuby Mommy Blogger. I receive Nuby products in exchange for my reviews! Opinions are all my own.***

Do you travel with your little ones often? Do you like to eat out? Even if you don't do either of those, this is great product for you! The Nuby Fork and Spoon Travel Set comes with a handy travel case to keep your diaper bag or purse clean tidy and hygienic while out and about. 

My son is just starting to get the hang of using a fork and spoon so I was happy to give this product a try. It fits perfectly in my purse and doesn't take up much space at all. I absolutely love the handy case because it keeps the forks and spoons clean and they aren't going all through my purse.



Perfect, size to fit easily in your purse, diaper bag, or backpack!




Fork and Spoon is perfect for little hands!




My Final Thoughts
The Nuby Fork and Spoon Travel Set is perfect for families who are out and about often. Even if you don't travel often I think it's a great product! The forks and spoons are perfect for little hands and very durable.


About Nuby
At Nuby™ we strive towards making the lives of parents and children easy, simple and fun. The highest quality standards, global trends and continual product development help us bring parents everything they need for their baby’s development. Our products are inspired by nature and offer the best, safest and most simple choices for you and your baby.

Where to Buy
www.buybabydirect.com, www.cookieskids.com, www.idealbaby.com, www.kidslandusa.com, Ross Dress for Less, DD's Discounts, Bealls, TJ Maxx
 
Stay Connected with Nuby
Check out Nuby's website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest!

Keep checking back for more Nuby reviews!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe

Homemade Bath Paints