3 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe

WE HAVE MOVED! CHECK US OUT! http://stephburnsblog.com/recipe/3-ingredient-pumpkin-chocolate-chip-cookies/


If you are like me and LOVE anything pumpkin flavored, then this recipe is for you! It's SO easy and only take 3 ingrendients.

Here's what you will need:
- 1 box of spice cake mix
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin
- bag of chocolate chips ( you could use milk chocolate chips or semi sweet )

Here is a picture of everything I used.



Preheat oven to 350. Combine the Spice Cake mix and pumpkin together in a medium/large sized bowl. Make sure it's mixed well! Then add your chocolate chips.. I just dumped some in until I thought it was enough.

Start putting your cookies on a well greased cookie sheet.

Then, I baked them in the oven for 15 minutes.. Remember cooking times may vary!

These cookies were DELICIOUS.. very soft and moist! Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Bath Paints