Nuby No-Spill Nickelodeon Printed Flip-It Cup Review

Does your little one use straw sippy cups? Do you have a hard time finding cups that will not leak or spill? If so, then this blog post is for you! The Nuby No-Spill Nickelodeon Printed Flip-Cup is exactly what it says.. a NO SPILL cup. My son loves straw sippy cups. We have tried a bunch of cups with no success. But when we tried these cups I was surprised and impressed when there were no leaks. 


  About Nuby No-Spill Nickelodeon Printed Flip-It Cups

  • 12 months +
  • Step 3 Straw Drinking
  • 10oz / 300ml
  • Fun Nickelodeon prints
  • No-Spill
  • An easy transition to true straw drinking
  • BPA FREE
These cups come in a variety of designs ( we had Spongebob )

I even held the cup upside down so you could see there are NO leaks.


I was worried the cup would be difficult to put back together. But it's not! There are three pieces ( the white part of the straw, the clear bottom part, and the spout. )

Here is an up close shot of the spout.

Here is the cup when it's closed. The green part slides over making the straw bend so it can close.

My son loves opening and closing it.

My Final Thoughts
The Nuby No-Spill Nickelodeon Printed Flip-It Cup is perfect for all little ones, especially those already drinking from a straw sippy. I highly recommend mainly because it's easy for kids to drink from and there are no spills.

About Nuby
At Nuby™ we strive towards making the lives of parents and children easy, simple and fun. The highest quality standards, global trends and continual product development help us bring parents everything they need for their baby’s development. Our products are inspired by nature and offer the best, safest and most simple choices for you and your baby.

Where to Buy
www.BuyBabyDirect.com, www.amazon.com, www.dollargeneral.com, Tuesday Morning, DD's Discounts

Stay Connected with Nuby
Check out Nuby's website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest!

Keep checking back for more Nuby reviews!!


***Disclosure: I am a Nuby Mommy Blogger. I receive Nuby products in exchange for my reviews! Opinions are all my own.***

Comments

  1. I think I'm going to have to give these a try! Great review Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the thorough review! I always wonder about cups with straws...great to find one that doesn't!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you. :)

Popular posts from this blog

3 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe

Homemade Bath Paints