Q-Tip Fall Tree Painting

This was the cutest and easiest craft ever, I think! My son had a blast painting and singing "dot, dot, dot"! 

Things you will need:
- Construction Paper
- Glue
- Q-Tips
- Paint ( we used Crayola Washable Kids' Paints )

First, I used a piece of brown construction paper and cut out a tree shape. Next, I got a white piece of construction paper and glued the cut out brown tree to the paper. Then I let me son add his red, yellow and orange dots ( leaves ) all over the paper!

Such a fun fall activity!



This last picture I just gave him a plain piece of paper and paint brush and let him paint whatever he wanted! :)



 

Comments

  1. I love this idea!!! Perfect for fall....you can also use their hand too...or the tree and the fingers for branches. I saw the fingers then used as leaves but i like the q tip idea too.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun. I bet Callie would love it. I think we will be trying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to try this with my grandson. A simple little project we can make together for Mommy and Daddy. Thank you for this great idea.

    Visiting from the Blog Strut

    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you. :)

Popular posts from this blog

3 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe

Homemade Bath Paints