Nuby Fun Drinking Cups Review

My son is currently drinking out of straw sippy cups, but I have given thought to switching him to the "big boy" cup. When I had the opportunity to test and review the Nuby's Fun Drinking Cups I was looking forward to it wondering how my son would do with a regular cup.

When the cups arrived he was SO excited and kept picking them up saying "Wow!". Dinner time came and I decided to give the cup a try. He didn't quite get not to tilt his head and the cup back the whole way.. He ended up soaked!! But I LOVE these cups! They are the perfect size for his small hands and very durable. I'm sure with some practice he will be a pro at regular cups.

 About Nuby Fun Drinking Cups 
  • 18 months +
  • 10oz / 300ml
  • Bright colors and fun designs
  • Durable enough to withstand the challenges of daily use
  • Great size for toddler’s hands
  • BPA FREE

Here are some pictures of the cups close up ( we have a yellow and blue cup )

I love the little designs all over the cup, and the bright colors!

A view of the inside!

My son taking a drink from the Nuby Fun Drinking Cup!

My Final Thoughts
The Nuby Fun Drinking Cups are PERFECT for little ones! Also, a great cup for those toddlers transitioning to the regular cup. I will definitely be recommending to all my Mommy friends!

About Nuby
At Nuby™ we strive towards making the lives of parents and children easy, simple and fun. The highest quality standards, global trends and continual product development help us bring parents everything they need for their baby’s development. Our products are inspired by nature and offer the best, safest and most simple choices for you and your baby.

Where to Buy
www.BuyBabyDirect.com, www.amazon.com, www.diapers.com

Stay Connected with Nuby
Check out Nuby's website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest!

Keep checking back for more Nuby reviews!!


***Disclosure: I am a Nuby Mommy Blogger. I receive Nuby products in exchange for my reviews! Opinions are all my own.***

Comments

  1. Found you on the September Blog Hop :)

    These cups seem perfect for my own little one. She is nearing three and hasn't quite gotten away from sippy cups. Plus I have a 7 month old so they'd work well for him once he was older.

    If you want, I'll let you know what I think of them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you. :)

Popular posts from this blog

3 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe

Homemade Bath Paints