Ask Away Friday with Michelle from The MaMade Diaries

The Real Housewife of Caroline County




This week I got asked to participate in Ask Away Friday! Of course, I said yes since I was swapping questions with a fellow September 2011 Mommy and I thought it would be fun getting to know each other a little better. :)

Don't forget to stop over and check out The MaMade Diaries to see the questions I asked her! 


My Questions from Michelle!

How did you meet your husband?
We met through our friends who were dating at the time. They asked us to go to the bar for a few drinks with them, and we ended up exchanging numbers and talking.

What is your favorite childhood memory? (This is one of my favorite questions)
My favorite childhood memory is.. all the memories I have with my Grammy and Pappy! They passed away when I was younger.. I miss them so much!
 
You're stranded on an island, what 3 things (besides family and friends) do you want a lifetime supply of?
I assume water would be a given since it's an island.. so my 3 choices would be.. Coffee, clean clothes ;) , and toothpaste ( gotta have a clean mouth )
 
What is your least favorite thing about blogging?
When something I want to post on my blog or change doesn't cooperate :P 

Do you have any family traditions, whether from your childhood or new ones your starting with Grant?
We always baked Christmas cookies on Christmas eve.. So I still plan on doing that with Grant and maybe coming up with our own tradition. :) 

What are 2 of your biggest fears?
SPIDERS and car accidents ):

I know that you love to do crafts and activities with Grant, what is your favorite one that you've done so far? 
My favorite craft that we have done I would have to say is the Fall Q-tip tree! I know he had a blast and I enjoyed watching him do it and saying "dot, dot, dot" while painting the leaves.

How do you handle living away from your family and only getting to visit them once a month?
It's hard, but I usually call/text my Mom a few times a week. My littlest sister has an iPod so I can FaceTime her if I want. Then my other sister I usually text/call her a few times a week too. :) I don't know how I would last not seeing them once a month..
 
Did you experience anything during pregnancy that "no one told you about" and you just weren't expecting?
YES! LOTS of things.. Grant's heart rate dropping quite a few times.. and some of the parts of right after birth.. but now I know for next time ;) 

I know that you are utterly obsessed with pumpkin everything, what is your absolute favorite pumpkin item?
Hmm.. this is a VERY tough question.. but if I had to pick one thing it would be.. My pumpkin spice cappuccino from Circle K.. YUM!

Comments

  1. we have some Christmas Eve/Day traditions that we are starting with our girls this year as well! thank you for joining us at #AskAwayFriday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your sons name is Grant! Before I found out that I was having another girl, we were stuck between Dean and Grant for a boys name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it so frustrating when you Blog doesn't cooperate with your vision? I am so with you on that one! Welcome to #AskAwayFriday...it's been great getting to know you a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate spiders too! And snakes. Those are two things I could do without in this world!
    I'm glad your participated in #AskAwayFriday with us! Hope you join us again next week so we can learn more about you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could go for a pumpkin spice cappuccino right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! So glad that you participated in this this week! I love my grandparents too! I still keep in touch with just about all of them! I was exrtremely close to both of my grandmas growing up. I hear you on the things you didn't know about pregnancy! We will be better the second time around for sure! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing better than memories with the grandparents! They are always the sweetest. Loving the name Grant!

    Welcome to #AAF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We don't have Circle K but right now I am obsessed with the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks. I wonder if they make something similar for my coffee machine...I need to do some looking around... I get so frustrated when my blog doesn't cooperate too!! So many things to learn, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen on stuff not cooperating with you when it comes to blogging. I am creating a new blog on blogger and I just can't figure out how to add codes on the theme. I guess I've been so used to WordPress.
    Stopping by from AAF. Nice meeting you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Cookies at Christmas sounds amazing. I should do something like that with Reagan. I love the memories I have of my grandparents too.
    Great getting to know more about you.

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I would LOVE to hear from you. :)

Popular posts from this blog

3 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe

Easy Toddler Breakfast Cookies!

Nuby Fork and Spoon Travel Set Review